This post originally appeared on Clouds, etc. by Daniel Paluszek.
This is a continuation of the VMware vCloud Usage Meter 18.104.22.168 – End to End Deployment and Configuration (1 of 3)
vCloud Usage Meter Web Configuration
- Now press the Save button – from here, it will immediately bring you to the Products page.
vCenter and vRealize Operations Setup
- Now we can see a message stating vROps credentials are correct. Excellent. It will still show Not Yet Discovered until the next hourly collection interval – do not worry. Do check it in an hour to verify the message has been removed.
- We are now complete for vCenter and vROps! If you have any other instances of vCenter, please repeat these steps. vROps cannot be added independently – it must be tied to a vCenter instance.
NSX Manager Setup
- We will see a testing credentials message and once that disappears, NSX Manager will populate in the list. Done! Repeat these steps for any additional NSX Managers.
vCloud Director Setup
- We will see the message to accept the certificate again – hit Accept All. Once that happens, it will test the credentials and populate into the list. Done!
Stay tuned for the third post in this series!
- ^ ()